Credits can be used, at any time within one year of purchase, to download all types of content on 123RF - photos, vectors, footage & audio. It can also be used to purchase an Extended License or the Multiseat License, if needed.
Yes, you can. Just go to My Account > My Purchased Plan / Invoices to turn off the auto-renewal.
If you’re currently on an installment plan, the auto-renewal will take effect upon completion of the final payment.
A Standard License allows you to use the content in all your personal, commercial and advertising projects.
An Extended License is required when you need the rights to resell a product that incorporates the content, or in an Editorial usage when the content is used for more than 500,000 aggregate print runs.
A Multiseat License allows unlimited members in an organization to use the licensed content according to the secured licenses.
For further information, please refer to our license details page or contact us.
123RF and the contributor’s name needs to be cited whenever its content are used in editorial and video film television broadcast (including documentary, commercial etc.)
You can do so by following the steps below:
1. Go to My Account > Personal Information
2. Update your Profile with the relevant details.
3. That’s it! Purchase as usual.
The generated invoice will be based on the latest profile information.
All of our images come with a pixel size next to its respective size. You’ll also find its actual print size in centimetres / inches based on the DPI specifications within the category.
Here’s a rough guide on how to determine the right size to purchase:
- For small image posts and profile pictures, smaller sizes such as S and M would suffice.
- For image usage that requires sizes from a half to full page, we recommend sizes from ML to XXL.
- For extra large prints, we offer Image Enlargement Services (IES) up to 300MB TIFF. Please contact us for assistance.
These are just rough estimates. You can check with your local print shop for more accurate file requirements.